This is the perfect go-to appetizer. It’s quick and easy and can be made with any combination of your favorite ingredients. This time I did half pepperoni and half sun-dried tomatoes (those are on my side!). The options really are endless, so have fun getting creative!
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1 Pkg. Pepperoni slices
1 8 oz. bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
sprinkle of Italian herbs
sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional)
sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
Marinara sauce for dipping
1) Unroll the pizza crust and flattened as much as possible.
2) Cover pizza crust with pepperoni (or topping of choice) and shredded mozzarella cheese.
3) Sprinkle with Italian herbs and red pepper flakes if desired.
4) Starting on the long side, roll up the pizza crust and press the edges together to seal.
5) Sprinkle top of pizza roll with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs.
6) Bake at 375° until golden brown (approx. 20 mins.)
Serve with my Basic Tomato Sauce